Enable Wireless Charging on Your iPhones
The Qi compatible back case has a built-in inductive wireless charging receiver. Its exclusively designed to be used for iPhones to receive power from Qi standard wireless charging pad. It allows you to charge the iPhone battery power without the bother of messy cables.
Qi wireless charger receiver case is also a protective case. The case also protect the back of your phone from scratches and dirt. It will not interfere with the use of NFC or any other wireless functions. It's also light, slim and easy to carry.
SWQ02 wireless back case is a wireless power receiver. You will need to buy a SWQ01 wireless recharging pad to work together. You can also buy
SWQ12 Qi full kit which is includes a charging pad and this back case.
Features of SWQ02 - Qi Compatible Wireless Charge Back Case for iPhone
- Compatible with all Qi wireless chargers
- Easy and convenient to use
- Compact, light and easy to carry
- Anti-overcharge function
- 1 year quality warranty
What do you get?
Package contents and benefits
Install in iPhone 5
1) Firstly tile the phone, align with the charging slot and slip the receiver plug slowly into it.
2) Then press the top-side of iPhone 5 lightly till it is fully embedded in the case.
3) Finally, put the embedded phone on the wireless charger pad in correct position. It will start to recharge battery power.
|Input Power||5V 5W|
|Output Power||5V 1A|
|Launch Date||Jul 26, 2013|
|Color||White or black|
|Measurement||L132 x W61 x H12mm / 37g|
|Pack Size||L161 x W91 x H21mm / 120g|
2) Do not decompose or remold it.