WiFi Socket - App Remote Controlled Power Outlet
Turn on / off electrical equipment with your smart phone anywhere
Remote control using your local WiFi network or outer internet via 3G 4G
One Key Setup - Easy Operation
Input WiFi password and ready to go...
Supports multiple appliances
Free remote control APP for Android and iOS
Connect to Wi-Fi Networks
Supports IEEE802.11b/g/n standards
Control via Android or iOS phones
Remote Control via WiFi or 3G/4G networks
Turn on/off appliances anytime anywhere
Connect Multiple Appliances
Turn on / off multiple equipments
Output max 10A / 2200W
Input 110~245V / US Plug
Outlet EU/US/UK Socket
Free APP Multiple Terminals
Easy operation one key setup
BroadLink free Apps for iOS Android
Supports smart phones and tablets
One key return to factory reset
Wi-Fi Controlled Outlet Power Socket was designed to turn on or turn off connected home appliances using a mobile phone or tablet. Has the ability to schedule a on and off time for delay operation. Controllable via local or non-local Wi-Fi network and outer internet using a 3G or 4G network.
With the WiFi Remote Control Power Socket the user can turn on the air conditioner, lights, washing machine, electronic cooker and other electronic equipments before arriving home from the office. Its a great automation controller for daily life applications.
Features of SWP1 - WiFi Power Socket Outlet Plug
- Supports standard IEEE802.11b/g/n WiFi networks
- Easy operation one key setup
- Control via multiple terminals - smart phone / tablet
- Free BroadLink App for Android and iOS systems
- Control appliances via local WiFi network
- Supports remote control in outer internets
- One key operation for factory reset
- Easy and simple to install and use
- One year warranty since ship date
What do you get?
Package contents and benefits
WiFi Socket Unboxing and Live Demo
FAQ of WiFi Power Socket APP Remote Control Universal
Compatible with iPhone 3GS~5
iPod touch 3rd~5th and iPad.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Download link
Compatible with Android phones / tablets.
Requires Android V2.3 or later.
If WiFi power socket can not connect to my WiFi router, please check below factors.
1) Please check if WiFi router works correctly;
2) Maybe WiFi router is busy, click "Settings" and try to connect again;
3) Some WiFi routers has max connection limit. Make sure your WiFi router have space for extra connections;
4) In order to ensure smooth connections, suggest to use WPA or WPA2 encryption for WiFi router;
5) WiFi power socket supports "802.11g or 802.11g or 802.11b/g or 802.11 b/g/n" but can not supports "802.11n only";
6) Do not active AP insulation function. Because this function will not able to search for WiFi power socket device.
After finished "Settings", go to Home "System", it will alert "Searched new devices", click it to add new device to control list. To delete WiFi power socket device, in control list select device then slip to right size to delete it.
Local -- Means mobile phone and WiFi power socket in the same WiFi network.
Remote -- Means mobile phone and WiFi power socket are not in the same WiFi network. Mobile phone can control the WiFi power socket in 4G 3G or GPRS networks. The response speed is depends on the internet speed.
2) You can lock the WiFi power socket in mobile phone App. After locked it others can not find WiFi power socket device in WiFi network.
|Measurement||L88 x W78 x H54 mm|
|Package||Color Box with Clamshell|
|Pack Size||L110 x W110 x H62 mm|
|Temperature||-10°C to 55°C|
2) Total power of connect home appliances must be less than 2200W.
3) Do not use it as a 110V to 220V power invertor.
Aug 6, 2013
Does it comes in EU standart ?
WiFi Remote Controlled Power Socket comes in China Standard plug. We provide free EU or US standard plug adapter to fit to power sockets in EU or US.
Sep 9, 2013
What are options for windows phone?
SWSP1 can not supports Windows Phone. SWSP3 is able to supports Windows smart phones and Windows & Mac computers.
Sep 10, 2013
hi, I have a question. I do not have an iPhone, but I have an iPod touch. My interest is to be able to turn on and off an outlet at home using the Internet only, without having to use a phone. I do not have 3G or 4G, but will have an Internet connection. Can I use my IPAD, iPod touch, or even my laptop to get a connection over the Internet to turn on and off power outlets at home with this product?
The iOS app is compatible with iPhone 3GS~5, iPod touch 3rd~5th and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. However, iOS app has Chinese edition only for now. The English edition will be ready few weeks later. You can use Android phone or tablet to get English edition.
Sep 12, 2013
Hi, does it work for Singapore power outlet type and voltage safely?
1) Voltage -- Singapore uses 220V 50Hz. WiFi socket works in 90-245V 50-60Hz.
Sep 16, 2013
Unfortunately i ordered this plug but it didnt work on my Windows phone. I found an alternative product called, WiFi Plug which let me log in over the internet. Great product.
Sorry but we have no order records related to your name and email address. Where did you bought from? WiFi power socket does not supports Windows phone and Windows computer. You should use iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone or Android tablet. Thanks.